Monday, May 24, 2010

New stock and New designs


oh... AND... A NEW SPACE!!!

I think I have finally taken over our bottom rumpus room as my space for creativeness :) NO I have taken over LOL!

It is a HUGE area and Jade is making it into a very lovely area for me to keep all of my 'mess'. We are building a purpose built L-shaped bench (one I can stand at or use a tall stool) and we'll eventually put in some shelving for storage. I SOOOOO can't wait for it all to come together!!!

The lovely space that STILL DESPERATELY NEEDS SORTING!!!
(and taken with my iPhone - sorry for the quality)

I have been on a wee mission for some time now to update some of my designs for my prints. AND I have finally started! I have in mind a few series. I have only started with the kitchen and damask series so far, but I am well on my way in developing the other two/three series: It is so much fun coming up with new designs!

Check out the few photos below of some of my prints framed (these designs also come as cards - the frames with multiple prints are fairly large - if you want to know sizes shoot me an email).


Don't forget, if you like any of my products and are unable to attend the next market I am selling at, send me an email and we can arrange the purchase for you that way if you wish.

Hope you like :)

Cheers,

Miriam

1 comment:

kass said...

love these Miriam! You're on the made'n'found blog too!! xx