Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's been a while

WOW! The last few weeks have flown by! AND I have been rather slack with my blogging! But hey, I have one baby boy to play with now, so I have been a little preoccupied! Max was born on the 7th May via c section. He is a little trooper a great sleeper (so far) and a very hungry monkey! We have been blown away with how beautiful and perfect he is! Check him out...

Our amazing little boy Maxwell Henry

There have been a few other things that have gone on in my world in the last few weeks. Jasmine Rose went to Launceston for two markets. One was at Civic homespun on 13th March and the other was Niche on the 30th April/1st May.


Niche layout...

ohh dear... I almost forgot the handmadehobart market (15/16 May). I managed to pop in briefly on the Saturday and was able to stay for some time on the Sunday arvo. Again - a HUGE thanks goes out to Helen who took care of our site both days and to my AWESOME hubby who went in bright and early to set up the jasmine rose stock and was there for the pack down!!! You two are very cool! Heaps of love to you both!

AND TODAY!!!!! We did Salamanca for the very first time! AND OH MY!!! It was FREEZING COLD! Note to self... take leather gloves, hat and put on thermals! Especially for winter! It definitely was an experience! Here are a few shots of the day and the set up (and my little trooper who made it through the day)...

ALSO I have been creating NEW things :) I just can't help myself! Jasmine Rose is planning some new things for the remainder of 2010. We are branching out into the kids domain with some very cute & cool products. Here is a little sneak peak of my cute'o wall plaques and I also have a few other things that are currently being developed. Keep an eye on the blog for what is in store :)

Children's Wall (or shelf) Decorations

Along with the children's line, I have been developing a few designs for my screen prints. I have been collecting some funky 'home things' over the last little while with the intention to photograph them and turn them into prints. I have finally started to work on these. I'll get a few photos up shortly to show you how they turned out. I have to say that I am in love with them :)

So there you go, a wee update on all things JR. I hope you and your family are well and keeping warm this chilly Autumn.

Hope to see you at the up coming Barn market on the 5th June.

xoxo

Miriam

1 comment:

kass said...

Hi Miriam, we spoke at Salamanca Markets, I am from Melbourne and I have the blog I was telling you about.

I'd like to show some of your work and link to your blog if you're willing - my email is madenfound@hotmail.com and the blog is http://madenfound.tumblr.com

I hope to hear from you!

Kass