Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Barn Market - April 10

It's looking like another fab day in Hobart town this coming weekend :)

If you're home form your Easter holiday, come check us out at the barn market @ Rosny park. We'll be there in the courtyard, just look out for the Jasmine Rose & Pili Pala Pieces marquee.

My lovely has been hard at work and has re badged Jasmine Rose :) Check out my little montage...

Helen & I had a fun time at Civic Homespun the other weekend. We had a late drive to Launceston due to the arrival of my new niece :) and I wanted to check out this little bundle of love before I was off...

Unfortunately I was rather poorly organised! I forgot to bring breakfast :( So we left to find the market and had plenty of time to unload and set up. We had a great little patch there at the market. It had a lovely feel about it. Very friendly and I loved some of the products there! I did refrain however from spending all of my money... I did buy some VERY yummy apples! I just wish I had bought two packs! So yum! Jonagold's :) my Fave!

Whilst Helen was off seeking potential stockist in Launceston, I was back at the market chatting and chatting and chatting with stall holders and customers. Twas fun :)

If you're in Launceston the 2nd or 4th Saturday of the month, you most definitely should check Civic Homespun out!

Anyways... Enough of my jibber jabbering :) I must get some roast veggies on for din dins :)

Hope you have had a FAB Easter! Christ is risen :)

Hope to see you at The Barn Market next Saturday!

See you there,

Miriam

2 comments:

Sonia Skegg said...

Your products look divine Miriam. All the best for the market this Saturday.

The Barn Market. said...

Thanks Luv :) I heard that you went OFF at Mathilda's Market! That's Great!!! well done you ;)