Saturday, March 6, 2010

To Market, To Market... Here we come Launceston!

Well here we go... Another market to test out, and I can't wait to be a part of it!

I am very excited to let you know that
Jasmine Rose will be selling their wears at the
Civic Homespun Market in Launceston on the
13 March 10am-3pm.

ALSO!!!!

I am very excited about the NEW presentation of my products :)
My LOVELY husband has spent several nights and many hours re-designing my labelling and packaging for all of the Jasmine Rose products. YAY :)
Keep an eye out for what he has done - thanks babe :)

Anyways... I must get some stock ready for next weekend.

Hope to see you there!

Love Miriam

3 comments:

Narelle Badalassi said...

hi Miriam
you will love this market, friendly people, great location just wish it was closer to home
good luck with it next week
Narelle

Miriam said...

oh thanks luv - I am really looking forward to it! and the road trip with helen LOL

Miss Chief Designs said...

Let us know how you go, Mum and I are looking at doing a road trip for this one also :)
*Becky