Sunday, July 26, 2009

Frames - Frames - Frames

Hi All,

Just a heads up on my next little adventure... Frames! That's right! I've been out and about and found 25 funky frames to frame my prints in.

So if you missed out on purchasing a framed print at the last market, if you're quick, you should be able to grab one at the Beach Market on the 29th August.

I'll post a few shots as soon as i have finished putting them together :)

Also I have been getting some little tags done for my brooches - I'll post a few photos of those soon too. I think the tags make them look a little more classy than what they already are.

More and more people are commenting on the ones I have been wearing, which has been great! And the cool skirt I picked up at the last market by spotted frog. Can't wait for the next market so I can grab a few more original pieces!

Anyways, enough jibber jabber!

Catch you soon.

Cheers!

No comments: