Sunday, May 31, 2009

All Saints Market - May 09

Well! Helen and I were at the wintery, drizzly & freezing cold market in South Hobart yesterday. I SO wish I had some ugg boots cause I would have been wearing them if I had them!

It was a good day in the little hall and a very nice spot for a market. I can just imagine what it could look like during the Summer months! Coffee stalls in the cottage garden, picnics on the lawn and a whole variety of local produce and products on sale! Ahhh! Bring on Summer I say!

Anyways, that's enough of me carrying on! Here are a few snaps that I took just after we had set up (they are not the best photos, please forgive me)...

Here you can see Helen's bunting hanging over our space and a few of my framed prints hanging on the right.


My Brooches, Cards, Postcards, Prints Framed, Art Earings, Phone Pouches


This is Helen... and some of her products (She does look a little 'special' here. LOL! Sorry Helen!)
Pendants, Fabric Covered Buttons (clips, ties, pins & magnets) & some very cool bunting!


If you were able to make it and see some of our stuff, I hoped you liked what we created. AND if you bought something that we made... well... enjoy!

Hope to see you at the next market we're at!

1 comment:

One Crafty Mumma said...

I purchased one of your beautiful vintage doily purses from the beach market on Saturday. I was wondering if you had any green ipod/phone satchels left at all? I'd really like to purchase one of those too for my phone.
Cheers,
Mel